|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200pcs|
|Packaging Details:||plastic bag and carton|
|Delivery Time:||3-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T Prepaid|
FEP SAMPLE bag, FEP anti-chemical bag , FEP chemical resistance bag
The product has excellent corrosion resistance.
Fluoropolymer film (FEP) is chemically inert and possesses super strength and toughness. It has a stronger ability to resist gas permeation than any other films. It can be used in applications such as collecting corrosive gases and ensure sample integrity
Note: if you need any products, please kindly contact with us directly by email,not leave message here. Then we can get your email soon and reply you .
thanks for your understanding !
1.Avoid filling pressure higher than 1000Pa. Fill gas until the bag is fully expanded, however, it is not so tense when you press it using your finger.
2. A latex or silicon rubber hose should be used to connect to the analytical instrument from the gas sample bag; meanwhile a clamp can be used to control the flow.
3. A needle can be used to draw gas sample or draw vacuum through the cap that is located on the top of valve.
4. PTFE valve has on/off function. It controls the flow. Turn the handle up along the axis to open the valve, turn 90 degree to shut off the valve.
5. The valve is made of PTFE. It can handle corrosive inorganic or organic gases.
6. The shaft can be connected to vacuum pump through a hose.
7. Before use, flush sampling bags three times with the gas you want to fill.
8. Working temperatures should be -20 °C to 60 °C.
9. Keep away from flame and high temperature when filling and storage. Avoid contacting sharp stuff.
Specifications: 0.5L, 1L, 2L, 3L, 4L, 5L, 8L, 10L, 15L, 20L, 30L,and 40L
Size can be customised .
patented product, fast on/off, superb sealing and suitable for ultra low sampling and analysis.
Tips for ordering:
1.Understand the nature of the gas you are going to fill, the select a suitable bag.
2.Please read instructions carefully to ensure operation correctly.
3.Clamps and hoses are optional. Order them according to your need.
4.Catalogue number is unique in our database. The suffix –x stands for the volume of a bag, e.g.,