|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100kgs|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Material:||PTFE With Filled Material||Filled Material:||Glass Fiber,carbon Fiber,copper Powder,graphite,asbestos,MOS2,AL2O3,carbon Powder,ceramic Fiber,metal Powder,|
|Working Temperature:||-180℃~+260℃||Tear Elongation:||≥150%|
|Density:||2.10-2.30 G/cm3||Tensile Strength:||≥15.0|
PTFE Sheet Filled With Glass Fiber Carbon Copper Graphite Asbestos MOS2 ....
Filled PTFE products have strong corrosion resistance and friction-resistance,By adding filler such as glass fiber,carbon fiber,copper powder,graphite,asbestos,MOS2,AL2O3,carbon powder,ceramic fiber,metal powder,polyamide,PS,the hardness,compression strength and abrasion resistance of the products is improved ,in addition,it will have good heat conductivity and low heat expansion coefficient.
MAIN FEATURES OF PTFE sheet
1. Temperature resistance ---It is able to work stably between -180°C to +260°C.
2. Excellent chemical corrosion resistance ---Applicable medium includes oil, acid solution and almost all chemical materials.
3. Excellent non-sticky property - --With low friction coefficient it easier to remove those resin, dopes, oil and other sticky things.
4. Anti-aging, weathering resistance.
5. Excellent insulation property.
6. Filled material: Filled PTFE products has more outstanding performance by adding filler such as carbon, graphite, bronze, glass fiber, carbon fiber, PEEK, PI, glass bead, polyamide.
PTFE filled material and properties