|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100kgs|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Material:||PTFE With Filled Material||Filled Material:||Glass Fiber,carbon Fiber,copper Powder,graphite,asbestos,MOS2,AL2O3,carbon Powder,ceramic Fiber,metal Powder,|
|Working Temperature:||-180℃~+260℃||Tear Elongation:||≥150%|
|Density:||2.10-2.30 G/cm3||Tensile Strength:||≥15.0|
PTFE modified tube With Glass Fiber Carbon Copper Graphite Asbestos MOS2 ....
Filled PTFE products have strong corrosion resistance and friction-resistance,By adding filler such as glass fiber,carbon fiber,copper powder,graphite,asbestos,MOS2,AL2O3,carbon powder,ceramic fiber,metal powder,polyamide,PS,the hardness,compression strength and abrasion resistance of the products is improved ,in addition,it will have good heat conductivity and low heat expansion coefficient.
PTFE has a coefficient of friction that is one of the lowest of any material ,between 0.05 and 0.09 .PTFE also is extremely corrosion resistant ,especially to acids ,harsh inorganic and organic chemicals ,it is attacked only by the alkaline metals in the elementary state ,by Chlorine trifluoride and by elementary Fluorine at high temperature and pressures .In addition ,PTFE can withstand a wide of temperatures ,from +260℃ down to -180℃ .
The extraordinary characteristics of PTFE makes it the ideal choice in a wide range of applications ,such as chemicals ,petrochemicals ,fertilizers ,agrochemicals ,dyestuff ,textile ,paper ,clothing ,building ,food processing plants and valves industries.
PTFE rod (Bar) is made from 100% virgin ptfe pre-sintered resin ,it has two kinds of rods according to production method .One is extruded rod,diameter 5mm to 200mm ,another is molded rod ,diameter 25mm to 300mm ,more details please see form below
|Product Name||Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)|
|PTFE Rod (Bar)||2||3||4||Max 50,000|
|Extruded PTFE Rod (Bar)||5||6||8||10||12||15||18||20||
|Molded PTFE Rod (Bar)||25||30||40||50||60||70||80||90||
MAIN FEATURES OF PTFE tube
1. Temperature resistance ---It is able to work stably between -180°C to +260°C.
2. Excellent chemical corrosion resistance ---Applicable medium includes oil, acid solution and almost all chemical materials.
3. Excellent non-sticky property - --With low friction coefficient it easier to remove those resin, dopes, oil and other sticky things.
4. Anti-aging, weathering resistance.
5. Excellent insulation property.
6. Filled material: Filled PTFE products has more outstanding performance by adding filler such as carbon, graphite, bronze, glass fiber, carbon fiber, PEEK, PI, glass bead, polyamide.
PTFE filled material and properties
PTFE filled material tube specification: